As we adapt and respond to calls by local and national governing bodies to curtail the spread of COVID -19 we are now adopting the following procedures for home and commercial inspections:
- – If inspectors have any symptoms such as a high temperature or coughing, the inspector will not report to the inspection.
- – During inspections we wear protective masks and gloves during inspections and sanitize surfaces that we touch.
- – We ask that sellers not be present during the inspection.
- – When feasible inspection reports are written offsite to limit the inspector’s time in the house.
- – Walk-throughs with buyers and their agents will be conducted over the phone or by utilizing a conferencing app such as Zoom.
As we continue to serve our community, the health of our inspectors, our clients, agents and sellers is of the utmost importance to us.